[Gfoss] ka-map 1.0

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Feb 5 17:04:44 CET 2007

Forward da ka-Map mailing list

---------------
[ka-Map-users] ka-Map 1.0 release

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 5 10:28:34 EST 2007

Hi All,

the ka-Map team is very proud to announce the final release of ka-Map
1.0.  I would personally like to thank all the developers and users
who have contributed over the past couple of years.  There have been
no significant changes since the 1.0 beta release so there's not much
to tell you about this release.

We are keen to move on to implementing some new features for
everyone.  In particular, we are planning to start working on
integration with the OpenLayers project in the near term.  Also, I
believe Lorenzo has some exciting new features in the works, so look
for news from him soon!

Cheers

Paul