[Gfoss] Fwd: [Gvsig_english] german translation

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande a gmail.com
Ven 21 Dic 2007 15:47:04 CET

Buone notizie dal mondo gvSIG.

Ciao
Luca

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luis W. Sevilla <sevilla_lui at gva.es>
Date: Dec 21, 2007 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Gvsig_english] german translation

Hi Sven,
    I think this a misunderstood about this gvSIG homepage change.
    We're currently working in having a CMS online for all our
documentation (users, developers, education, working procedures, etc).
This CMS has the capability to support multilanguage on every
page/document, so we're planing to get colaboration on traslation of
documents, from any user interested on it, but under our coordination.
    gvSIG homepage will continue to be in the same format, by now.
    Thanks for your colaboration on the traslation of the software, and
as you already know any other collaboration it's allways well received.

    Greetings
       Luis