[Gfoss] Archimedes

Stefano Costa steko at iosa.it
Tue Oct 17 15:46:45 CEST 2006

Il giorno mar, 17/10/2006 alle 10.42 +0200, Stefano Costa ha scritto:

> E non funziona con blackdown. Ora lo segnalo come bug!

Although making Archimedes compatible is not difficult (in
the sense we know how to do it), it would take us so much
time we would have to give up improving it for a couple of
months.
Since we do not have this time and we like the improvements
from Java 1.5, we wont fix this bug.
Plus, we are really optimistic Sun will release the source
code for Java making it open enough to be included in major
distributions.

Quanti anni sono che la gente sviluppa software open aspettando che Sun
liberi il codice?

Steko

--
Stefano Costa