[Gfoss] [Pmapper-users] [OT] GEO referencing italian ZIP

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 13 18:17:49 CEST 2006

This would be better suited for the gfoss.it mailing list.
I think this could be somewhat simplified associating CAP to administrative
units (comuni) and linking to their centroids via postgis.
I agree that it could be useful for many in Italy, and the same approach could
be used in other European States too.
All the best.
pc

At 18:12, martedì 13 giugno 2006, luca marletta has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it