[Gfoss] "Geospatial Foundation" Meeting

strk strk at keybit.net
Mon Jan 16 11:20:23 CET 2006

Aperta #geofoundation su irc.freenode.net
E' dove si potra' partecipare per via elettronica
al meeting del 4 Febbraio.

--strk;

----- Forwarded message from Tyler Mitchell <tylermitchell a shaw.ca> -----

Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:27:42 -0800
From: Tyler Mitchell <tylermitchell a shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Freegis-list] "Geospatial Foundation" Meeting
To: discuss a lists.mapserverfoundation.org
Cc: OPENNR a listserv.tamu.edu, mapserver-west a lists.maptools.org,
   geowanking a lists.burri.to, MAPSERVER-USERS a lists.umn.edu,
   freegis-list a intevation.de

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> The whole meeting will be transcribed into IRC in real
> time, and IRC users will be able to participate via an interlocutor
> at the meeting.

I have registered the IRC channel: #geofoundation at irc.freenode.net - as a
potential place for our discussions during the meeting.

In the meantime it is suitable for those who want to chat about the foundation
ideas in real-time before the meeting.  I'll gladly answer questions there as
I am able over the days/weeks leading up to the meeting.

Tyler