[Gfoss] Call for papers newsletter "maps and socialtransformation"

Marco Transform marco.berlinguer at transform.it
Thu Feb 16 15:27:21 CET 2006

Vi giro questa email nel caso qualcuno di voi sia interessato a
partecipare a questa iniziativa o conosciate altre persone che lo
possano essere.

Una caro saluto
Marco

Hi dear all,

it is our pleasure to invite you to participate to the next newsletter
coordinated by the Euromovements network. The issue will be about "Maps
and social transformation". We do list below the call for papers in
several languages. We hope that you will find it interesting and that
you will spread it widely through your own networks,

Take care!!

Euromovements

Call out English:

 <http://www.euromovements.info/english/news3.htm>