[Gfoss] Web Services - Grass 2 Phase

chiara.mastrini at tiscali.it chiara.mastrini at tiscali.it
Fri Dec 15 18:56:40 CET 2006

In tutti modi se desideri maggiori informazioni su come GRASS potrà
beneficiare dei WS, ti consiglio la lettura di questo paper
"Integration and Share of Spatial Data Based on Web Service ", IEEE. Ti
riporto l' abstract:

---------
Integration and share of spatial information is a fundamental
technology for Web based Geographic
Information System (GIS), but it is difficult to implement due to the
heterogeneity of spatial data.
Therefore, we propose a web service based solution to facilitate the
integration and share of spatial data. The
solution utilizes Geography Markup Language (GML) to encapsulate
spatial information, uses Web Service
Description Language (WSDL) to describe XML Web Map Service (WMS) and
the method for service
publication and registry is introduced. Based on this solution, we
develop a system with practical value in
logistics information industry for its good performance in
heterogeneous spatial data sharing and service
integration.

Se non riesci ad aver accesso IEEExplore, vedo di inviartelo.
Again cheers
Chiara

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/