[Gfoss] Fwd: Re: Adding ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.3 RC2 to a Live Distro

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 19:39:44 CEST 2006

Così stiamo tranquilli :)

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: Re: Adding ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.3 RC2 to a Live Distro
Date: 16:13, giovedì 20 aprile 2006
From: "Miguel A. Urech" <miguel.urech a ermapper-spain.com>
To: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande a gmail.com>

Dear Luca,

Sorry for my late reply, I overlooked your message.

I cannot give you an answer myself. But, as you can see, I am sending a
copy of this (and your) message to David Hayward who is ERM's
Vice-President for Europe. He should be able to give you an  answer.

Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech
Mediterranean Region Manager
ER Mapper Spain S.L.
Bailen, 1
28280 El Escorial, Spain
Tel: +34 91 896 0379
Fax: +34 91 896 1243
Email: miguel.urech a ermapper-spain.com
ERM Forum: http://forums.ermapper.com